Saturday, December 27, 2014

Oct 1 - Dharmasala lunch

Norbulinka

After Norbulinka I had lunch at a nearby restaurant where I was joined by architectural students from Delhi, who were also visiting Norbulinka. I asked them to design a hospital. They replied, "Sure, but first you have to give us your requirements." We had great fun.


Bright architectural students designing a hospital over lunch


I returned to upper Dharmasala where I visited the Tergar Meditation Community and attended the 6:15 to 7:45p meditation with 30 mediator's from around the world. Holger Yeshe, a young Tibetan monk from Germany led the meditation and discussion on meditation in everyday life. Tergar International has meditation centers around the world, and headed by Yonge Mingyur Rinpoche, a Tibetan monk, and author of "The Joy of Living."


                                                       Yonge Mingyur Rinpoche

No comments:

Post a Comment